Sunday, May 24, 2020

Painting

Last weekend was the long weekend, and Wanda and I painted the living room/dining room/hallway - 11 walls, 9 doors, and 4 windows.

It was exhausting!

Now it’s done, which is amazing.

While we were painting, we ate outside in the pergola I bought last year, and we’ve kept doing that. It’s so nice to be able to sit comfortably outside to eat. I’ve used the fire table as a fire-free table all week, and it works great!

In other news, the coffee press from Cabela’s finally arrived. The IKEA refund did not, so now I have to follow up on that.

When we started painting, it was spring; for the last week, the weather has been summer. It’s lovely.

My other project this week was finishing up an online escape room fundraiser for my travel group, and that’s finally done. As part of that, I pulled out a bedspread my grandmother made for a picture. I always loved it, but have never actually used it, but now it’s on my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment