Monday, March 16, 2020

Work from home, day 1

Last night at 9:30 we were finally told to work from home today. Wanda had made arrangements last week to work from home, and I did not want to go out and bring the virus back, so I was glad to stay home.

One of the last things I did last week was buy an extra monitor, which I gave to Wanda. (It’s much bigger than our existing monitor, and her work needs it more than mine.)

I had 4 meetings scheduled today, but none of them ended up happening - our web conferencing software was too overwhelmed yo be useful. Still, I was able to get some work done.

Since my Pathfinders can’t currently get together, fundraising is hard, but I spent some time yesterday and after work tonight working on some stuff we can auction off or use as samples at our next craft night.







No comments:

Post a Comment