Sunday, July 15, 2018

What’s new with me

So life is really busy.

My Pathfinder group (12-15 year olds) became a pathfinder and ranger group (12-18 year olds), and we decided we’re going to do a trip to Saskatchewan next summer. I am finally starting to see over the mound of paperwork that comes with that.

We are doing a lot of fundraisers, and if you’re in Ottawa and you’d like to support us, you can see them here: https://96thnepeanpathfinders.wordpress.com/fundraisers/

We also did a camp in April (it rained) and June (ditto). And I did a canoe training/camp on the May long weekend (also rain). Every other weekend has been beautiful, though.
I built a stand for my barbecue:



I also made some quilts for door prizes at our upcoming fundraisers: 





And I started taking French lessons.

I have 2 more weeks of French for this session, then I’m off for the month of August, so that’s when I’m taking vacation - 1 week for when my mom and niece are here, and another week to go whale watching in Quebec. I’m really looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment