Sunday, April 15, 2018

Where I've been

I didn't mean to disappear. The last few months have been busy but unremarkable.

I'm still in physio for my shoulder (which I injured last summer) but am done with ankle physio. (I didn't so much graduate as just stopped going after my previous physiotherapist, Mean Dianne, took a few months off to recover from surgery.)

My hot water tank broke, which meant the furnace room finally got re-organized after last year's renovation.

I made some doll clothes for a friend, and planned an escape room for Pathfinder winter camp. I'm currently working on an escape room for a Guide group to do about Lady Baden-Powell, as part of their Lady BP award. I really enjoy planning escape rooms, so I'm having fun with it.

And, like everyone else in Ottawa, I am waiting for winter to finally be done. Especially since I will be sleeping in a tent in less than 2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hope it warms up for your camping trip. We are finally having days in the 80s. My kind of temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone posted a Badel Powell escape room on one of the many Guider Facebook groups I am part of. Of course I can't find the link to it now, but I downloaded a copy - let me know if you want me to mail it to you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete