Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Typed on my phone

Almost two years ago, my mom gave me an iPad for Christmas.  I loved it. If you add up all the time I've spent using every other gift I've ever gotten and compared it to the time  I've spent using the iPad, the iPad would win.

So naturally, I flung it across the room and cracked the corner.

It still worked fine, so I kept using it.

But...mom got a protection plan, and that plan expires in December.

Ten days ago, I took it in to get fixed.

I've been busy, so I haven't missed it as much as I thought I would, but I have noticed I have more free time, and I have a list of things I need to do when I get it back.

And the library books are piling up - I can read them on my phone, but its harder.

I hope it is back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment