Sunday, October 19, 2014

Zzzzzz

I haven't been sleeping all that well lately.

Part of the problem is that I'm having odd dreams, the kind that combine snippets of work with bits of the rest of my life into something that makes no sense at all. (Apparently a lot of people are having odd dreams lately - is it the weather?)

The other part is my night guard. I got a new one in February, and I'm finding it hard to use. If I manage to fall asleep with it I my mouth (which is rare) I wake up with it somewhere else. I think part of it started when I got the new one - the plastic took a while to taste in-plasticky. And then... It just never got better.

The problem is that I know I'm supposed to use it, so I wake myself up wondering where it is.

Since it's been more than six months, though, I'd better figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having the opposite problem - sleeping like the dead for 10 hours and still having trouble getting up. Maybe I'm stealing your sleep :). I have to say, the thought of a warm cozy bed sounds pretty good right now!

    ReplyDelete