Sunday, December 31, 2017

Museum of Nature and flying across the country

A couple of weeks ago, I did an escape room at the Museum of Nature. It was a lot of fun - there were 10 people doing it (7 of which I didn't know), and we made it out in the end. It made good use of the exhibits, and it was a fun way to see a bit of the museum.

Last weekend, I flew back to Regina for a very short Christmas trip. My flight leaving Ottawa was late, which meant that I got into Toronto late, which meant I missed my flight to Calgary, which meant I missed my flight to Toronto.

WestJet bought me food in Calgary, and the put me in Plus seating on the way to Regina. the middle seat was empty (i.e. just a console with water bottles), and they had a variety of snacks and beverages. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been so exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment