Tuesday, October 25, 2016


I'm organizing my community association's haunted house again this year. We are doing a haunted graveyard theme, and I've been busy making props.

I started with eyeball flowers, I glued some floral wire to the back of some dollar store eyeballs.

Next, I cut some green fun foam for the eyelids. 

I added some leaves and they were done.

I also made a crypt. I made a box out of plywood and added some foam to the top. Next, I covered Wanda in garbage bags and packing tape, then cut her out of them to get a Wanda-shaped body form, which I stuffed with newspaper.

I taped that arm back on and covered her body with some fabric, then added a layer of paint mixed with plaster of Paris.

Finally, I made some burning coals. I started by gluing some LED lights to a board and covering some of them with bottles and lids.

I added a layer of spray foam.

And then I spray painted the top black.

And that's what I've been up to.


  1. This is like the dark, evil twin of Pinterest :). Great creativity!

  2. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!