Thursday, July 23, 2015

The saga continues

Now that I have a new bed, my old nightstand was too low. Naturally, the solution was to make new ones.



The advantage of having two is that I don't have to dive across the bed to turn on the reading light - I can have a light on each side. It's awesome.

And, of course, then it's time to re-evaluate the dressers. One of them could be replaced by the drawers in the bed, so I just had to build one more.




I finished on Wednesday and transferred everything from the old dresser to the new one. That caused a minor issue, because I had to get rid of the old furniture, and I have company arriving tonight. Luckily, Wanda helped me load the furniture in the car, and yesterday morning I dropped it off at a thrift store. Problem solved.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I really like all the furniture MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. Love your new furniture.

    ReplyDelete