Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I got a cold over the holidays. In fact, it was particularly bad (I.e. head-cold-y) on Saturday - not last Saturday, the one before that. 

You'd think I'd be over it by now, but I'm not - I have a lingering cough. It's the kind that's fine for hours, followed by a burst of uncontrollable coughing.

The suddenly cold weather is not helping. My asthmas does not like sudden temperature changes, so going outside triggers a coughing fit.

I'm a joy to be around, let me tell you.

I guess it's a good ab exercise, if nothing else.

2 comments:

  1. "I guess it's a good ab exercise"

    I LIKE your optimism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have the same bug! It seemed like a typical head cold but the dry cough has been dragging on and on and on...weeks now. I'll try for the positive thinking :).

    ReplyDelete