Monday, August 26, 2013

Lightning fingers

Yesterday, I ate a peach.

Well, several, actually. They were really good.

And then one of my eyes got scratchy, which is typical of allergies (which have been really bad this year). Not unusual, except when I went to rub it, it was like my fingers were giving me mild electrical shocks every time I touched my face.

I thought it would improve overnight, but it took an allergy pill this morning to make it stop.

Very weird.

1 comment:

  1. Hm. Peaches can be a common allergen - my husband is allergic to nuts and he's supposed to avoid peaches as well. Do you think it was an actual food reaction? Weird.