Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This past weekend was my first entirely free weekend since April.

I'm an introvert. I need recharging time, and I hadn't realized how wiped I was until it was Saturday night and not only had i not done anything, I had no intentions of starting to do anything.

It was an awesome weekend, even though I didn't even step outside if I didn't need to do so.

And then the week started.

Yesterday, Wanda had a belly dance show.  I'm glad I went, but it meant I didn't get home until close to 10.

And today I realized I have book club on Thursday, which would probably go better if I actually had started reading the book.

Or knew what the title was.

Or had any expectation of reading it tomorrow.

What can I say, it's been a busy month.

1 comment:

  1. Would it be The Elegance of the Hedgehog? That is the book for book club I did not read.

    ReplyDelete