Thursday, May 2, 2013

Missing: One Spring

Three weeks ago, Ottawa was preparing for a winter storm.

Twenty days ago, school buses were cancelled and many people stayed home (or worked from home) to avoid the snow.

Yesterday, I sat in the change room at the gym. I listened to the others talk about how glad they were not to have to put socks on, and thought to myself, "Why am I the only sucker still wearing socks?"

I didn't wear socks today.

And clearly the weeks (months?) I spent looking for shoes to wear between boot season and sandal season were well spent.

1 comment:

  1. I know! I was just saying that I have so many cute jackets for spring and didn't even get them out of the closet. It was winter coat, winter coat, winter coat, BAM SHORTS.

    It seems it's going to drop down to more like 12-15 degrees on the weekend - yay, cute jackets!

    ReplyDelete