Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Things I have not wanted to do in the last week

  • Go to work (tired, must sleep)
  • Go to sleep
  • Deal with unnecessary apple-picking drama
  • Write an e-mail to Sparks parents (especially since I don't work with Sparks anymore)
  • Go to boxing (this is becoming a theme ... again)
  • Dishes
  • Eat the eggplant-filled dish I made (it was good)
  • Go to the doctor
  • Go to the gym 
  • Burpees (I started a campaign to make sure the instructor knew they were so easy it was practically like having a break. Turns out he's too smart to fall for that.)
  • Deal with my Kobo, which forgot it had any books on it, again
  • Figure out how to print in colour at work ... again
  • Fix the doorbell
  • Replace the light bulb in the kitchen
  • Read the book I borrowed from my former manager
  • Buy new socks (1/2 of my socks are sprouting  holes again)
Most of them I did anyway.

Except the last 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment