Monday, October 17, 2011

If you need anything from me, you'll have to wake me up first

For the last month or so, I've been really sleepy. I could sleep 16 hours a day - except, of course, I have other things to do.

My assumption has been that I'm getting a cold - but that usually doesn't take a month.

I'm not sure whether to wish my immune system were weaker (so that I'd get sick & get it over with) or stronger (so that I just could avoid the sick thing altogether).

Tonight, I debated whether I should go to the gym or not. Normally, I'd skip the gym if I were sick, but:
a) I'm more sleepy than sick, and
b) following that rule, I wouldn't have been to the gym in weeks.

I went, and I survived most of the class (although I pretty much just sat there during the ab track).

I feel like I should sum this up somehow, but mostly I just want a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment