Saturday, February 9, 2008

Not so big plans

I had big plans for today. However, due to the fact that I'm still tired from the trip, plus the (light) snowfall and general laziness, none of them happened today.

Anyway, a year or two ago, a new store opened up close to one of the grocery stores I shop at on a regular basis. I thought "hmm, that's interesting" and peered into it occasionally, but never went in. Today I browsed through the mystery store. It's bigger than I thought it was - it opens up at the back and clearly goes behind one of the other stores in that strip mall. I thought it was a clothing store (which it is) but it turns out it also carries purses, jewellery, and shoes. I didn't buy anything (or even try anything on) but I might next time I actually need anything of that sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment