Sunday, June 21, 2020

More COVID projects

A couple of weeks after we painted the living room, I painted the upstairs bathroom. I love the new look, particularly because I took down the blinds and put that film on the windows that keeps people from being able to see in. It’s so bright!


I bought a new TV, and Wanda and I mounted it from the ceiling.


 I made donuts.


 I built a hammock stand.


 And I made a quilt for a friend who is pregnant. It turned out well and definitely ended up differently than it would have if fabric stores were easily accessible. (They’re open; I’m not going.)



And I made a fundraising escape room that is open to the public: https://girlguidestravel.wixsite.com/website/laurasecord

Next is probably building a proper work area - I’d like to buy the desk, but it is in short supply so I might have to build it.

No comments:

Post a Comment