Sunday, April 19, 2020

Hanging in there

Easter was weird. No Easter Vigil, no colouring eggs (we could have but didn’t bother), no guests for the big meal.

We did have a family zoom call, which was fun. And the weather was nice.

This past week I hit a point where I’d had enough. I was tired of having to plan ahead, and of not seeing people, and I just wanted to go back to normal. Luckily, a day or so later, that passed.

I’ve been playing online board games with family and friends on the weekends. We start a zoom call and then go onto boardgamearena.com. We can talk and play at the same time. It’s not the same as being in the same room, but it’s pretty close. I bought the premium membership (which came to $37 CDN) which allows me and Wanda to play at the same time, and also allows us to play all of the games. Well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment