Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Wednesday

Well, it is Wednesday. My brain thinks it's Thursday - I've spent all day correcting myself. (I also at one point thought it was next week.)

I blame Sparks camp, which is fast approaching. From an organizational point of view, this is one of the easiest camps I've ever planned, so I'm not sure why it has broken my brain. The museum staff is doing basically all of the program on Friday night, so we only have to do the Saturday morning program.

We're going to try a hot breakfast cooked in the slow cooker, so that should be interesting. Hopefully, it will save a lot of time in the morning.

I did manage to make it to my interview today. I think it went well. I was interviewed by a member of the team, and we got along well.

Also, remember the green bins? Now that I've started using mine, I'm amazed at the stuff that can go into it. I will have to bring mine out to the curb this week.

Not today, though. It's only Wednesday. If only I can remember that the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment